Continuing my attempts to work in the open, I present another “Good morning, Internet” post.
It’s 11:11 a.m. as I write this. I’ve taken the kids to school (on time!), done writing practice, and attended a local executive function workshop on memory.
It’s Monday, so I’ll include my loose writing plan for the week, which you may have already seen if you subscribe to my newsletter:
- Write a rough table of contents for “the book.”
- Write a Medium post about the basic crime statistics.
- Finish Skogan (1974) and read some of the subsequent research.
- Publish another research brief.
- Start a Medium pub to collect my research reporting pieces.
For today, I’m going to work on items 1, 4, and 5.