Take a look at these new criminology & criminal justice studies from the journals I monitor.
I hope something catches your interest and you use it in your own writing. If you do, let me know!
1. Strategic planning practices in policing: evidence from the field, published in Policing.
2. Deciphering the Relationship Between Extracurricular Activities and Delinquency Among Teenage Youth, published in American Journal of Criminal Justice .
4. Reading penalty from the periphery, published in Theoretical Criminology.
5. Delays in transferring patients from prisons to secure psychiatric hospitals: An international systematic review, published in Criminal Behaviour and Mental Health.
6. Strange, Unusual, and Creative Sentences: Analyzing “Outside the Box” Criminal Sentencing, published in Victims & Offenders.
7. The Impact of Child Polyvictimization and Cultural Factors on Lifetime Intimate Partner Violence Among Salvadoran Women, published in Violence Against Women.
8. Feminist Semiotics of “Safe”: Intimate Violence in the Time of Pandemic, published in Violence Against Women.
As always, I hope you’ll find some research to write about yourself. I’d love to read it or watch/listen to it, so please let me know in the comments!
If you found anything that interests you in this post, I’m going to ask for a quick favour:
1. Share this post on one of your socials so that other people can benefit too.
2. Follow me on Twitter/X and LinkedIn.