1. Two Sides of the Coin: The Roles of Adverse Childhood Experiences and Positive Childhood Experiences in College Students’ Mental Health, published in Journal of Interpersonal Violence.
2. The Association Between Misdemeanor Citation and Jail Placement, published in Criminal Justice and Behavior.
3. Is Psychopathy a Dynamic Risk Factor? An Empirical Investigation of Changes in Psychopathic Personality Traits Over the Course of Correctional Treatment, published in Criminal Justice and Behavior.
4. The Role of Race, Social Support, Empowerment, and Posttraumatic Cognitions in Survivors of Intimate Partner Violence Symptoms of Posttraumatic Stress Disorder, published in Violence Against Women.
5. Assessing the effects of the Group Violence Intervention on firearm violence in Philadelphia, published in Journal of Experimental Criminology.
6. Entrepreneurship and Criminal Justice Populations: A Social Cognitive Perspective, published in International Journal of Offender Therapy and Comparative Criminology.
7. “It’s illegal to buy drugs from street dealers”—a video-based pre-post study of a behavioral intervention to displace dealers from an Amsterdam open-air drug market, published in Journal of Experimental Criminology.
To save time, these posts are written with a template.