1. A Classification System to Guide Treatment Needs for Juveniles Who Have Engaged in Abusive Sexual Behavior, published in Criminal Justice and Behavior.
2. A Descriptive Account of the Nature and Extent of Transgender Homicide in America, 2010 to 2021, published in Journal of Interpersonal Violence.
3. Elucidating Intimate Partner Violence Rate Disparities Between Same- and Opposite-Sex Couples: A Demographic Approach, published in Journal of Interpersonal Violence.
4. Unraveling the Complex Interactions of Psychological Factors Contributing to Cyber Reactive Aggression Among College Students: Network and Mediation Analyses, published in Journal of Interpersonal Violence.
5. Racial Identity Attitudes and Vicarious Traumatization from Undue Police Violence on Anticipatory Traumatic Reaction Among Black Americans, published in Journal of Interpersonal Violence.
6. Concordance of Posttraumatic Stress Disorder Symptoms Assessed via Retrospective Report Versus Experience Sampling Methods in Community Women Experiencing Intimate Partner Violence, published in Journal of Interpersonal Violence.
I will share up to five of these articles in Your First Five, a Medium column that runs Monday through Friday, excluding Canadian holidays.
If you found anything that interests you in this post, I’m going to ask for a quick favour:
1. Share this post on one of your socials so that other people can benefit too.
2. Follow me on Twitter/X and LinkedIn.
To save time, these posts are written with a template.