1. Transcending prison walls: Prison podcasts, the listening experience, and narrative change, published in Crime, Media, Culture: An International Journal.
2. ‘Somewhere. Some time. Somehow. Something has to change’: Prima Facie and the cruel optimism of feminist legal advocacy, published in Crime, Media, Culture: An International Journal.
3. Ingroup Empathy, Help, and Blame After Anti-LGBT+ Hate Crime, published in Journal of Interpersonal Violence.
4. Coping with Community Violence: Perspectives of African American Young Adult Men and Hispanic/Latino Young Adult Men, published in Journal of Interpersonal Violence.
5. Prevalence and Correlates of Economic Abuse Among Married Women in a Nigerian Population, published in Journal of Interpersonal Violence.
6. Problem-Focused Coping and Teacher Emotional Violence: A Serial Mediation Analysis, published in Journal of Interpersonal Violence.
7. Cycles of Debt and Punishment: A Symposium on Prisons of Debt: The Afterlives of Incarcerated Fathers, published in The Prison Journal.
8. Jail Officers’ Adherence to Traditional Bases of Social Power: Understanding Inmate Control in a Unique Correctional Context, published in The Prison Journal.
9. Victim Notification Protocols for Untested Sexual Assault Kits: Survivors’ and Advocates’ Perspectives on Law Enforcement-Led Outreach Methods, published in Violence Against Women.
10. Perceptions of Anticipated Peer Support for Survivors of Sexual Violence Among Students with Minoritized Identities, published in Violence Against Women.
I will share up to five of these articles in Your First Five, a Medium column that runs Monday through Friday, excluding Canadian holidays.
If you found anything that interests you in this post, I’m going to ask for a quick favour:
1. Share this post on one of your socials so that other people can benefit too.
2. Follow me on Twitter/X and LinkedIn.
To save time, these posts are written with a template.